- 14" x 19"
A subtle and versatile interpretation of geometric forms, this jacquard weave reveals different facets depending upon the angle from which it is viewed. One array of irregular polygons-always touching, never intersecting-comes to the fore while the other recedes, creating a dynamic surface that is also pleasing to the eye.
Easy to clean: Simply wipe with soap, water and a soft sponge or cloth. Scrub stubborn stains with a soft bristle-brush and a bleach-based cleanser.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Kid friendly. Made in USA with TerraStrand® and Microban®.
- Chilewich placemats should be stored flat. Do not fold placemats or allow them to crease.
- To clean, simply wipe with soap, water and a soft sponge/cloth. Standard antibacterial cleanser can also be used. Air dry.
- Permanent stains may result when certain food or liquids are left on the placemat or runner for long periods before cleaning. This is more likely to occur with lighter-color textiles.
- Scrub stubborn stains with a soft bristle-brush and a bleach-based cleanser and rinse. This will remove the stain without altering the fabric. Air dry.
- More delicate maintenance may be required for Metallic Lace, Ribbon, Tulle Tech and Tuxedo Stripe. Do not aggressively scrub these styles.
- Molded placemats and runners, including Dahlia and Mod, require gentle care. Top layer metallic foil loss may occur if treated with rough sponges or brushes when cleaning. We recommend wiping clean with a soft sponge/cloth.
- Machine washing or dishwasher use is not recommended.